The development and research of metal colour light therapy has only been made possible through the trust and generous financial support of the following foundations:
- Software AG-Stiftung, Darmstadt, Germany
- Mahle Stiftung GmbH, Stuttgart, Germany
- Evidenzgesellschaft, Arlesheim, Switzerland
- Christophorus Stiftungsfonds, Stuttgart, Germany
- Eduard Stiftungsfonds im GTS Stifterfonds, Bochum, Germany
- Gemeinnützige Treuhandstelle e.V., Bochum, Germany
- Zukunftsstiftung Gesundheit bei der Gemeinnützigen Treuhandstelle e.V., Stuttgart, Germany
- Josef Rupp Stiftung, Nürnberg, Germany
- Dr. Hauschka Stiftung, Bad Boll/Eckwälden, Germany
- Hermes Trust, Stroud, England
- Stiftung Edith Maryon, Basel, Switzerland
- PanMedion Stiftung, Basel, Switzerland
With the help of private donations and loans we have been able to acquire, renovate and equip our glass etching workshop.
Many people, who still support our work, have helped us with smaller or larger donations to achieve important steps in our development. Flyers and brochures have enabled us to finally present information about metal colour light therapy in printed form. Since 2012, we have been able to employ a coworker to take on the steadily increasing organizational and administrative tasks, as well as publicity.
We would like to take the opportunity here to thank all our supporters.
At the present time Lichtblick is able to finance part of its work through sale and rental of therapy panels, training and seminar fees and membership fees. The costs of training and continuing education, however, can only be partially covered by the course participants. We also occasionally need to make investments for the production of our glass panels, tools, and for furnace or machine reparations. We are planning further publication. This means that in the future we will continue to be dependent upon financial support from individuals and foundations. If you wish to support our work, please send your contribution to the Lichtblick account below. We would be happy to send you a donation receipt.
GLS Gemeinschaftsbank eG Bochum
IBAN: DE27 4306 0967 7924 7494 00